- Magical Drop 2, a Data East puzzle game which was originally on the Neo Geo in 1996 but was never released in the West.
- Caveman Ninja: Joe & Mac, a action game set in prehistoric times released in arcades by Data East in 1991.
- Spanky’s Quest, released in 1991 as a action game by Natsume detailing the events of a monkey with a magic bubble.
- Super Baseball Simulator 1.000, released by Culture Brain in 1991 which is a SNES baseball game.
- Ninja JaJaMaru-kun, a popular Jaleco NES action game released in 1985, which was only ever released in Japan finally to the Wii Virtual console around the world in 2007.
Nintendo is constrained in what it can release onto the service due to licensing issues. This allows though, more obscure tiles being featured. It is likely that there will not be as many titles coming out of the NES and SNES pipeline, which will allow Nintendo to focus on the next batch of retro titles.
The five new games will be released onto the service on May 26th. Nintendo Switch online costs a small price of $3.99 a month or $19.99 a year.