Skottie Young’s art is turned into these very sweet pins, by Marvel
Marvel have recently revealed 28 collectable, enamel pins, which have derived from Eisner-winning artist Skottie Young (Rocket Raccoon). These will be sold exclusively at San Diego Comic Con this year.
You can see the checklist for the enamel pins above.
These will be sold in Marvel’s booth at Comic Con, and you can see MTV’s full breakdown of the pins below:
- Star-Lord, Rocket/Groot, Thanos, and Nova are only available in a “Guardians of the Galaxy” 4-pack. $25 for each 4-pack.
- Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron Man, and Thor Odinson are only available in an Avengers 4-pack. $25 for each 4-pack.
- Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Silk, and Spider-Gwen are only available in a Spider-Man 4-pack. $25 for each 4-pack.
- She-Hulk, Squirrel Girl, Elektra, and Thor (Jane Foster) are only available in a Women of Marvel 4-pack. $25 for each 4-pack.
- Hulk/Banner, Captain America, Black Bolt, Black Panther, Iron Patriot, Iron Fist, Loki, Captain Marvel are only available in blind box 2-packs. $12.50 for each 2-pack.
- Ultron, Ant-Man and Vision are only available in limited quantities throughout the convention for $10 each. Spend $30 at the Marvel Shop and you’ll be able to purchase one, spend $65 to purchase two, or spend $90 to purchase all three.
- Nick Fury is only available in a special pin and lanyard pack. $15 for each pack.